Are you encountering Outlook Olmapi32.dll error? Is your Outlook generating error messages such as "The file OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook”? Have you tried installing Outlook again but failed to Fix Olmapi.dll Error? If your answer is in affirmative, then read this post carefully as it will definitely help to give complete information regarding Olmapi32.dll error and how to resolve it in convenient manner for better Outlook Performance.
Olmapi32.dll is an important dynamic link library file that is related to Microsoft Outlook. It is mainly responsible for the smooth running of Outlook and helps in accessing the email accounts on the Outlook. It is an integral part of MAPI32.dll file which is closely associated with MS Outlook having its size nearly about 2.8 MB. However, if this important file gets damaged or is corrupted, it can cause severe Outlook corruption. In such cases, the Outlook data gets inaccessible and the users are unable to use Outlook further. Some of the common error messages that is generated as a result of Olmapi32.dll error are
"The file OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook”
“Olmapi32.dll file is missing”
“Olmapi32.dll- unable to locate the component”
"Olmapi32.dll has wrong version".
"Olmapi32.dll caused an Outlook crash".
"Olmapi32.dll is blocking Outlook".
Causes of Olmapi32.dll error
The outlook users must be eager to know the reasons or factors that causes the corruption of Olmapi32.dll, thus resulting in Olmapi32.dll error. Let's take a look at some of them
- damaged or missing Olmapi32.dll file
- incomplete or faulty installation of new program
- hardware or software malfunction
- virus attack
- registry related issues
- or any other similar issues
How to fix Olmapi32.dll error
- After knowing the probable reason for corruption of Olmapi32.dll file, it becomes somewhat easier to fix this issue in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. The Outlook users are instructed to try below mentioned steps in order to fix Olampi32.dll Error and to accomplish Outlook 2007 repair.
- The outlook users are advised to remove or unistall some program that has been recently installed and has caused this error. Improper installation of program might severely damage the Olmapi32.dll file.
- The users are advised to scan viruses and spyware, if it is present on their system. Many times the Olmapi32.dll file gets damaged or corrupted due to virus attack thus gives the above error messages.
- If the Olmapi32.dll file is missing or has been severely damaged, the users are advised to replace it with a new Olmapi32.dll.
- Users can try reinstalling the MS Outlook once again for fixing Olmapi32.dll error and Outlook 2010 recovery
However, if the issue still persists and the Outlook users are unable to fix Olmapi32.dll error, they can try third party Outlook PST repair software. It is the best tool that is effective in repairing PST files and Olmapi32.dll file by renaming it or changing its version. The utility supports every versions of MS Outlook such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 and is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003. The software is available in trial and full version. You can download the trial version of the software now
Launch the Outlook PST Repair from the desktop shortcut. And select the corrupted PST file.
Click Next and follow the on-screen instruction to finish it.No need to Worry! Your Outlook.pst is in Hand of Professional.
Once Scanning process is completed, Outlook PST repair will show the previews of all the recoverable components.
After viewing the lost folder in the recovered item list. Go for the Licence key to save the pst file..
for more information on how to fix olmapi32.dll Error